Garrett ACE 250 / EuroACE for sale

Forums FOR SALE Garrett ACE 250 / EuroACE for sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Rockettman
    Participant

Selling my Garrett ACE 250 with 11 inch DD coil (so effectively its a Garrett EuroACE). Also includes the original 9” ACE 250 stock coil, a camo pouch to keep it in, a control box cover and a few books I’m getting rid of. Looking for £150 for the lot.

Had it for a few years and it has been a good reliable machine. Great beginners machine as it’s budget cost but still finds stuff (I won the points competition using it)

Foam on arm cup is just about worn away.

I can give you my old wired headphones if you like but they had started to intermittently stop working just before I stopped using the machine.

I can bring along to a rally for you to try before buying.

07929 121606. Leave message if i dont answer (which I frequently dont cos im not attached to my phone)

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by .
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rockettman
    Participant

another picture…

Attachments:
    Rockettman
    Participant

and another…

Attachments:
    Rockettman
    Participant

and another one…

Attachments:
    Rockettman
    Participant

and the last one…

Attachments:
    Anonymous

Yes please 👍 I would like to buy it. Can’t get to digs just now but hopefully we can meet up somewhere easy ? I’ll text you.
    Cheers

Anonymous

Text sent yesterday.

Anonymous

Sorry folks, I have withdrawn my interest.
    Detector is still for sale.

LadyluckLadyluck

Hi Rockett, I’m very interested in this for the girls as I’ve taken my Deus back… missed it too much 😍. Many thanks

Anonymous

hi john seein as yav worn it out, oll ge ya 80 quid 4 it….bilko

Rockettman
    Participant

Bilko – glad to see you’re back to your normal rude health. £80 you’re having a laugh. Besides, Hayley beat you to it. Hayley I can bring the machine to the dig on the 13th if there is one and you’re still interested…cant make tomorrow or 6th because I’m moving house and these are the final two weekends we have to carry out the move.
    Cheers

John

LadyluckLadyluck

Ok John that’s great. Many thanks.

Anonymous

weer ya gooin john as your movin house. oh an you can still tek a joke om down ta 50 quid now

Rockettman
    Participant

Bilko – we r moving about twenty minutes further east to a little hamlet near kenilworth. Oh, and i accept your 50 quid offer…so long as there is another two hundred underneath it 🙂

LadyluckLadyluck

Hi John, don’t keep this detector back for me. If anybody else wants it please go ahead and sell it. I’m not sure when the girls will be coming detecting with me again. Thanks for the offer of testing it out yesterday.

Thanks

Hayley

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.